1. By filling out the booking form, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions as set out by Dance Yourself Fit.
2. Term fees are due in FULL before the term commences. If you do not wish to continue at the end of the first class, you will be refunded the balance of your fee. Please note that refunds can only be claimed on the first night you attend class. If a refund is required, please email email@example.com
3. Late enrolments will be accepted if the class is not full up to the 3rd class - the term fee remains payable until the 3rd class.
4. During the eight week course, we reserve the right to alter the location, time and date of the course.
5. Refunds will not be given where a class has to be cancelled and rescheduled. If a class is cancelled due to the sickness of the teacher or unforeseen event, Dance Yourself Fit will endeavour to reschedule the class. This may be on a different day or time or both from when the class was originally scheduled, and might involve an extension to the term time dates. No refunds will be given in this case. If the class cannot be rescheduled, Dance Yourself Fit will offer a refund for that class only.
6. Consult your doctor before beginning a fitness/dance class offered by Dance Yourself Fit. This is especially important if your family has a history of heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, arthritis, obesity, cigarette smoking or other health conditions.
7. Exercise is not without its risks and the exercise may result in injury. As with any exercise program, if you begin to feel faint, dizzy or have physical discomfort at any point during your workout, you should stop immediately and consult a medical professional.
8. Dance routines are at the participant's own risk and Dance Yourself Fit will not be held responsible for any injury caused to participants while dancing on the premises.
Copyright 2019 DANCEYOURSELFFIT.COM, All Rights Reserved
Docklands Innovation Park, East Wall, Dublin 3, Ireland