1. By filling out the booking form, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions as set out by Dance Yourself Fit.
2. Term fees are due in FULL before the term commences. If you do not wish to continue at the end of the first class, you will be refunded the balance of your fee. Please note that refunds can only be claimed on the first night you attend class. If a refund is required, please email email@example.com
3. Late enrolments will be accepted if the class is not full up to the 3rd class - the term fee remains payable until the 3rd class.
4. During the course, we reserve the right to alter the location, time and date of the course.
5. Refunds will not be given where a class has to be cancelled and rescheduled. If a class is cancelled due to the sickness of the teacher or unforeseen event, Dance Yourself Fit will endeavour to reschedule the class. This may be on a different day or time or both from when the class was originally scheduled, and might involve an extension to the term time dates. No refunds will be given in this case.
6. If you do not wish to continue at the end of the first class, you will be refunded the balance of your fee. Please note that refunds can only be claimed by sending Customer Support an email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours after the first class. After this period, we will not approve refund requests regardless of personal circumstances/reasons i.e. change of work schedules, injury or sickness. Also, cancelled classes CANNOT be converted to class credits that you may apply towards enrolment to future classes.
7. If classes are cancelled due to COVID restrictions, we will provide the class online via ZOOM! No refunds will be given in this case.
8. Consult your doctor before beginning a fitness/dance class offered by Dance Yourself Fit. This is especially important if your family has a history of heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, arthritis, obesity, cigarette smoking or other health conditions.
9. Exercise is not without its risks and the exercise may result in injury. As with any exercise program, if you begin to feel faint, dizzy or have physical discomfort at any point during your workout, you should stop immediately and consult a medical professional.
10. Dance routines are at the participant's own risk and Dance Yourself Fit will not be held responsible for any injury caused to participants while dancing on the premises.
11. COVID-19 Guidelines & Waiver
a. Class numbers will be restricted in each venue so that social distancing will be maintained for everyone's safety.
b. Masks are not compulsory. However, we do provide face shields free of charge that can be worn comfortably during our classes.
BRING YOUR OWN BAG
c. Water, Towel, hand sanitisers, personal belongings.
e. We will only accept payment online via our booking page. We will not be accepting any cash payments at the venue.
SOCIAL DISTANCING PROTOCOLS
f. Please arrive on time. The venue will not allow people to loiter or linger inside the premises BEFORE or AFTER the class. Please remain in your vehicle or isolate yourself outside of the venue until the start of your class. You will not be allowed entry into the venue before the scheduled time. If there is an earlier class, please wait until they have fully vacated the premises.
g. Do Not Attend the class if you have any symptoms of flu or feel unwell. Do Not Attend the class if you have been advised to self-isolate. Do Not Attend the class if you have visited any countries outside of Ireland (excluding Northern Ireland) in the last 14 days.
h. WAIVER/RELEASE FOR COMMUNICABLE DISEASES INCLUDING COVID-19 ASSUMPTION OF RISK / WAIVER OF LIABILITY / INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT
In consideration of attending Dance Yourself Fit classes and related events and activities, you hereby acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
Participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to MRSA, influenza, and COVID-19. While rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist; and,
YOU KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for your participation; and,
You willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation as regards protection against infectious diseases. If, however, you observe and any unusual or significant hazard during your presence or participation, you will remove yourself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and,
You, for yourself and on behalf of your heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS Wild Acorn Limited T/A Dance Yourself Fit and/or employees, other participants, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“RELEASEES”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL ILLNESS, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
YOU HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY AGREEING TO IT, AND SIGNIFY YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE SAME FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT BY CLICKING ON THE TICK BOX THAT APPEARS ON THE ONLINE BOOKING PAGE.
Copyright 2020 DANCEYOURSELFFIT.COM, All Rights Reserved
Docklands Innovation Park, East Wall, Dublin 3, Ireland